Friday, January 4, 2013

Need some love/parent advice.

So, i have been dating someone for 7 years. My parents don't know about him because I'm technically not supposed to be dating because of religion. He is different then what my family is therefore my family (parents) won't accept him. 

Now, My extended family is very liberal. This topic doesn't effect them. And they are understanding of my situation.

My only problem is my parents. Dad especially. 

Do i follow my heart and deal with the consequence of being "disowned" and hoping my dad will forgive me in the future?

Or do i accept that this isn't what they want and let go of the person i love more then anything in this world. 

I don't know what to do. Someone please give me advice!!

What would you do?




May i just add:
1) I do not believe in religion, personally i believe it is what separates people
2) Me and my parents do not get along in the first place. (There has been an occurrence of DV)



No comments:

Post a Comment