Friday, December 14, 2012

First Post!!

Hello All,
First I would like to begin by saying that my name has been changed for my own privacy. I would appreciate everyone holding back on negativity aimed at hurting my feelings. I'm 24 years old and female. I am battling a deep depression. And today is the day that I am going to break through and start some important changes in my life. The first thing I would like to get started on is my image and health. Right now I'm 5'4 and weigh about 224 pounds. I managed to gain about 80 pounds over the last couple years due to my depression. I found comfort in food. Which now makes me feel sick to my stomach. So instead of starving myself I am going to research and create a diet plan and gym routine. I would love any feedback and suggestions on dieting meals plans and gym routines. My goal is to lose the 80 pounds I gained and I would like want to do it before summer of 2013. I hoping to find others like me who would work with on this and be more of a support group. I will explain further on maybe in another post, more about what led to my depression. As of now I'm hoping to see the light shining at the end of the tunnel. I'm not a very vocal person when it comes to my feelings but it is very easy for me to write them down. So these are my private thoughts gone public. Please be respectful. In my first request for help. I want to start with the first meal of the day. What would be a healthy breakfast. I'm sure my coffee and cigarette is extremely UNHEALTHY.


+About Health and Fitness 
+LA Fitness 
+Health & Fitness Advices 
+Quit Smoking 
+Depression Treatment 

1 comment:

  1. I went thru something similar to what your going thru. I put all my energy and strength that i had left into working out at the gym. Today i am fit and well toned and loving my life. Id suggest you 1) quit smoking i know its hard been there and 2) fruits for breakfast are a good start since this is your kick off. Good luck stay strong .. wish you the best and i will be following for support!

    ReplyDelete